Monday, December 12, 2005

Titleless blog

Today I wanted to write a blog but couldnt think of anything then thought maybe i should write on someone.Now the question was about whom since whoever i chose had to be someone who wouldnt mind even if i wrote disparing comment.Sadly I wasn't able to find any single person like that so i took the easy way out ............I chose myself.

Now what to write? Should i go into my whole life or into my personality...............Both are so much interesting and interesting and intersting that proably it would bored ever1 to hell.Therefore I am doing a BIG favour to mankind and not writing anything

Adious till i really get an interesting topic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolz...cudn't write disparing comments about ur self either :P
Y did u have to write disparing comments anyways, y not the good side ?
Stop doing mankind BIG favours n write ur heart out :)

Noreen said...

Well since i am such a generous person ......im afraid its very difficult for me to stop favouring mankind :P

Anonymous said...

no comments :P